|“||I'm always the freshest squid on the block!||”|
Aloha is a character from the Splatoon (manga), and has the "Topknot" hairstyle in volumes 1, 2, and 3. Starting with volume 4, he has the "Hipster" hairstyle. He is the second member of the S4, and wears the Golf Visor, Aloha Shirt, and Crazy Arrows. His main weapon is the .52 Gal but uses the Kensa .52 Gal in Chapter 38 and Chapter 39 to use a Booyah Bomb.
He loves to party and has a wild personality. He claims that he has good chemistry with his friends.
A sketch of Aloha that Sankichi Hinodeya made on Twitter.
- Inklings can't swim, but according to the Inkling Almanac, Aloha can surf.
- During Team Pink's battle with Team Blue, the rest of his members quit shortly before Goggles and Specs developed a move called Stupid Sync Power.
- His S4 tactic is known as Disco Ball Dance. While using it, his team dances and inks the stage at the same time.
- He often argues with Army.
- He was on Team Chaos for the final Splatfest.
Names in other languages