Main article: See Vintage
Vintage is a character in the Splatoon (manga) with the "Mush-Cut" hairstyle. His choice of legwear is the "Leggings" and wears the Fake Contacts, Takoroka Nylon Vintage, and Orca Hi-Tops. His main weapon is the Ballpoint Splatling, although in the Octo Canyon arc he uses the Hero Splatling Replica. According to Emperor, they are known as the Conquerors of Ranked Battle.
Omega is a character in the Splatoon Manga with the "Banger" hairstyle. Her choice of legwear is the "Tight black pants" and wears the Fake Contacts, ω-3 Tee, and Toni Kensa Black Hi-Tops. Her main weapon is the Nautilus 47.
Double Egg is a character in the Splatoon (manga) with the "Spiky" hairstyle. His choice of legwear is the "Drawstring cargo pants" and wears the Double Egg Shades, Custom Painted F-3, and Amber Sea Slug Hi-Tops. His main weapon is the Light Tetra Dualies.
Red-Soled is a character in the Splatoon (manga) who has the "Pigtail" hairstyle. Her choice of leg wear is the "Loose Sport Shorts" and she wears the Squid Clip-Ons, Annaki Blue Cuff, and Navy Red-Soled Wingtips. Her main weapon is the Bloblobber.
- Main article: Vintage
At first, Vintage is a stubborn person who doesn’t talk much. He doesn’t think anyone else can be Rank X, and he looks down on those below it. During and after the battle against Team Blue, he becomes a supportive teammate, and realizes that teamwork is just as important as skill
Omega's personality seems to be a lot like Vintage, even considering she doesn’t talk much and may be shy. She, like her other teammates, becomes more compassionate after the battle with Team Blue.
Double Egg is kind of sassy, yet he is determined to make a move in battle and be proven as worthy of X Rank.
Red-Soled is the sassiest, and silliest of the team. She sometimes acts like Double Egg. Whenever Vintage shows that he cares about, or notices his teammates, she gets surprised.
The X-Blood rendered in-game for the Final Fest.
- Skull and Aviators used to be on Team X-Blood, but they left to create Team Purple.
- Vintage and Omega have a unique ability to sense other people's movements, called "X-Zone".
- When she sees Skull having fun in the Rainmaker battle against Team Blue, Omega is momentarily stunned, as she knew Skull to be "so cold" in battle.
- During the battle with Team Gloves, Vintage distracts Double-Egg, causing both him and Red-Soled to get splatted.
- Omega likes to share her favorite songs from her favorite band to other people.
- Red-Soled wants Omega to wear cuter clothes, but she hasn't had the opportunity to take her shopping yet.
- Vintage likes extra-spicy food.
- Double Egg joined Vintage at one of his favorite restaurants and had a very tough time because the food was so hot.
- Omega and Vintage are childhood friends.
- The style/gear of the X-Blood members have many similarities:
- X-Blood's members all have hairstyles that were released in Version 2.0.0 of Splatoon 2.
- All main weapons the X-Blood usually use came out on August 1, 2018 (UTC) in Splatoon 2. The only exception to this is Vintage's Ballpoint Splatling, which came out exactly a month before.
- All Clothing of X-Blood were released in Version 2.0.0 of Splatoon 2.
- Every piece of shoes in the X-Blood are Hi-Tops, except for Red-Soled, who wears Wingtips.