|“||The king cannot be defeated.||”|
— Emperor in volume five of the manga.
Emperor has a hairstyle similar to the "hipster" style, with no ponytail. He wears the Eminence Cuff, Milky Eminence Jacket, and Milky Enperrials. His weapons are the Enperry Splat Dualies He wears an identical outfit to his younger brother, Prinz. He is taller and older than most featured has rhombus-shaped eyes to make him look strong and intimidating. His main ink colour is sun yellow, though this can change, as shown when he has to join Team Blue to replace Specs. Unique to him and Prinz, he has red pupils, though the reason is currently unknown.
In the Ranked Battle Arc, he wears a Black Velour Octoking Tee instead of his coat, but the rest of his gear remains the same. He often wears a ring, but the reason for this is currently unknown. In Volume 11, he shatters the lenses of Specs' Retro Specs and wears them for the battle against X-Blood.
He is well known for getting 99.99% in a Turf War and leading the highly regarded Team Emperor. Emperor was known for being very prideful and cocky (calling lesser players 'peasants') but shows his more carefree side after fighting Team Blue. Though he is strict with his brother Prinz and his team's actions in battle, he does seem to care for them and praised them when they did their best in their fight against Team X-Blood. During the finals match with Team Blue, he sees his team having fun and begins to doubt their battling method.
In Volume Five after his match with Rider, when he dirtied his sole with Rider's ink and became annoyed and irritated because he prides himself as his whole team has never stepped foot in enemy ink.
After the Square King Cup arc, Emperor leaves on a journey of self-growth and to train, leaving Prinz in charge of the team. Since then, he has become more of a funny man but maintains his arrogant air and habit of referring to himself as "The King" and calling others commoners. Despite these quirks, he seems to genuinely want to improve himself, for both himself and his team.
Emperor art for the Champion vs. Challenger Splatfest.
- His gear is the first set of manga-exclusive gear available. Serial codes exclusive to Japan were released in an issue of CoroCoro magazine to unlock the Eminence Cuff, Milky Eminence Jacket, and Milky Enperrials.
- He gave Gloves his first set of dualies before the events of the manga.
- Emperor refers to himself with the kanji for 'king'. Given his and Prinz's names, as well as their appearance and status, their family appears to be rich.
- When getting pantsed, Emperor's privates are censored like other characters, but unlike them who have symbols of their species, Emperor's censor is his team's symbol.
- The team naturally gathers around Emperor during team practice, even without his order.
- The parents of Emperor's teammates have known each other for a long time.
- It was stated that Emperor had won the Square King Cup four years in a row. Given that Inklings first start Turf War at age 14, he could be 17 or 18 years old.
- Emperor takes Specs' place on Team Blue due to Specs' wasp sting injuries during the Ranked Tournament Arc.
- In Chapter 23, Emperor accidentally works a Grizzco Industries shift because Mr. Grizz said it would be good training. He ended up being with Mask, Goggles and Gloves for a Salmon Run.
- In the Volume 9 bonus chapter, Emperor helps out at Crusty Sean's food truck for a day. He tells Crusty Sean that new experiences are vital to becoming a greater king, both in and out of battle.
- Coincidentally, him working there and accidentally destroying the food truck set off the events of the Ranked Tournament arc.
- He was on Team Order for the final Splatfest.