Deluxe Octocopters are Octarian enemies that appear in Octo Canyon. They act in the same manner as Octocopters, but they have two thrusters on each side of their helmets, allowing them to quickly dodge left or right, similar to a player performing a dualie dodge. Their tentacles are also darker than their standard counterparts. They are also the only Deluxe Octarians to appear alongside a boss in Octo Canyon, the Octo Shower.
- Towering Heights (Mission #18)
- The Experimentorium (Mission #19)
- The Octo Shower (Boss #4)
- Transfer Junction (Mission #24)
- Platform Madhouse (Mission #25)
- Breakdance Station
- Squee-G Funk Station
- Duh-Oh Station
- Toastmaster Station
- Dinky Ink Station
- Cool Your Jets Station
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
- When Marina mentions this enemy in Breakdance Station, she calls it a "Rocket Octotrooper" instead of a "Deluxe Octocopter".
The Deluxe Octocopter is named in Breakdance Station.
Characters in Splatoon 2