|“||A new band called the Bottom Feeders has been tearing up the Inkopolis charts lately. The band is fronted by a tropical-betta-fish violinist, features vocals by a dude made of seaweed, and also includes a shark, a scallop, and a globefish. Their unforgiving yet catchy music style is the product of fusing ancient Celtic sea shanties with punk rock.||”|
- Main article: Music
In Japanese, each song has an English part and a Japanese part; for localization, only the English part was kept.
- Seafoam Shanty(NA/EU/OC)[a], or Seafoam Shanty ～荒波ロデオ～(JP)[b]
- Fins & Fiddles(NA/EU/OC)[a], or Fins & Fiddles ～深海の喜劇～(JP)[b]
- Shipwreckin'(NA/EU/OC)[a], or Shipwreckin’ ～沈まばもろとも～(JP)[b]
- Fin Bottom, the fiddler, is a glamorous tropical betta fish and the focus of the band's sound. Their Japanese name is フィン・ボトム (Fin Botomu).
- Tangle Bottom, the vocalist, is a man made of the edible seaweed mozuku and the leader of the band. In their album art, he wears a plaid kilt, combat boots, and large square glasses, reflecting the band's fusion of various styles. Despite not appearing to have a mouth, he can produce sound by by vibrating the string-like organs that make up his body. His Japanese name is タングル・ボトム (Tanguru Botomu).
- Murtagh Bottom, the guitarist, is a Yesso scallop with a weakness for cute girls. Their Japanese name is ムルター・ボトム (Murutā Botomu).
- Fuka Bottom, the bassist, is a shark that likes motorcycles and meat. Their Japanese name is フカ・ボトム (Fuka Botomu).
- Blow Bottom, the drummer, is a pufferfish who wears a plaid kilt similar to that of Tangle. Their Japanese name is "ブロウ・ボトム" (Burō Botomu).
- North America, Europe, and Oceania
Characters in Splatoon 2