|This article or section is a stub.|
You can help the wiki by to it.
|“||Now this right here is Flow. You’ll find her working at Headspace, Inkopolis’s spot for hats and helmets. From the way she talks, she might seem a bit loopy, but that’s just part of her mysterious vibe. Word has it she’s a bit older than most of her Inkling customers, and teasing them is one of her favorite pastimes. The little guy who lives among her tendrils is her erstwhile companion, Craymond, an unhinged emperor shrimp who’s always got her back.||”|
— Squid Research Lab
Flow's clothing style resembles a 1960's hippie look; her clothes are very loose and baggy, and their colors are more earthy in tone. She wears a purple shawl with tassels over a gray shirt and a long, black dress. She wears a black beaded necklace with a teal squid shaped jewel, and has black sandals with red jewels in the center.
She has a large, orange thing with pastel green and striped rhinophores on her head, upon which Craymond sits on. She has some structures which resemble hair, which are orange with a gradient deep pink at the tips, and come down slightly past her shoulders. Flow's eyes are emerald green with a dotted line patterns around her pupil, and has dark pink eyelashes with minty tips. She has a long tail behind her with a row of orange cerata on top of the base.
According to the Splatoon 2 Ikasu ArtBook she has "child like" facial features, but is actually much older than her appearance lets on.
Flow is a very spacey and lax woman, to the point where local Inklings would call her their "crazy aunt". This is also demonstrated through her speech. She is "a bit older than most of her Inkling customers, and teasing them is one of her favorite pastimes".
North America (English)
- "Ah, hello my little inkfish. Welcome to Headspace. You know, of course, that each piece of gear can grant you an ability, don't you? Well if you want the nitty-gritty, just push to read up on it." - When a player at Level 4 or higher enters the shop for the first time.
- "You'd like to buy it?" - When the player selects a piece of headgear.
- "Equip it?" - When the player purchases a piece of headgear.
- "Thanks, sweetie. If you're looking to renew yourself, just press Equip!" - After the player chooses whether to equip a new piece of headgear.
- "You may be rich in spirit, but we don't accept spirit here..." - When the player is out of cash and attempts to purchase an item.
- Flow used to be a traveler, and met the owner of Cooler Heads. The owner liked her style and offered her the job at the shop.
- One of her concept arts suggest she was originally going to be male.
- Most of Flow's head is uncovered, with no signs of an anus. This, coupled with her overall symmetry, indicates that torsion has been lost, or is undone in development.
- The squid research lab says that Craymond "lives among her tendrils", despite sitting on a smooth part of her head. Furthermore, there is no other evidence that she has tendrils. Also, technically a tendril is a structure of a plant.
Names in other languages
|A common surname; from Umiushi (sea slug)|
|Dutch||Soezie||Suzie, a female given name|
|French||Flo||Similar to English name|
|German||Seecilia||From See (sea) and Cesilia, a given name|
|From слизь sliz' (mucus, slime), and слизняк sliznyak (slug)|
|Spanish||Iris||A female given name|
Characters in Splatoon 2