This page involves something that has not been specifically named. The name(s) presented in this article are purely conjectural.
- 1 "Splat" series
- 2 Deco series
- 3 "Dolphin" series
- 4 Neo series
- 5 Nouveau series
- 6 Custom series
- 7 Ammo Knights series
- 8 Cuttlegear series
- 9 Nintendo series
- 10 Sheldon's Picks series
- 11 Others
- 12 Gallery
More than just providing the starting weapon, the "Splat" Brand is generally aimed towards beginners. Most of their weapons are unlocked early and usually have the first weapon available of the different Main Weapon classifications.
The brand has a very unified look, based on water toy guns. The weapons features bright, plastic colours of light green, dark green and red. The exceptions to this aesthetic are the Splattershot Jr. and Splattershot Pro series, but nonetheless have a clear toy gun inspiration like the rest. Another attribute that the "Splat" weapons share is that most of them features the word "Splat" in one way or another. The conjectural name "Splat" has been assumed from this theme.
In Splatoon 2 the companies designs are now less colourful and more stylised, and instead of preferring bright green colors, they prefer purple, dark green and dark blue/purple colors.
List of "Splat" Weapons
- Splattershot Jr.
- Custom Splattershot Jr. (Only the base weapon, otherwise has been modified by Sheldon.)
- Tentatek Splattershot (Collaboration design with Tentatek brand.)
- Wasabi Splattershot (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Splattershot Pro
- Forge Splattershot Pro (Collaboration design with Forge brand.)
- Berry Splattershot Pro (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Splat Charger
- Kelp Splat Charger (Only the base weapon, otherwise has been modified by Sheldon.)
- Firefin Splat Charger
- Splat Dualies
- Enperry Splat Dualies (Collaboration design with Enperry brand.)
- Kelp Splatterscope (Only the base weapon, otherwise has been modified by Sheldon.)
- Firefin Splatterscope
- Splat Roller
- Krak-On Splat Roller (Collaboration design with Krak-On brand.)
- CoroCoro Splat Roller (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Mini Splatling
- Zink Mini Splatling (Collaboration design with Zink brand.)
- Refurbished Mini Splatling (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
The Deco brand focuses on creating weapons with chic, fashionable designs with a slight athletic vibe to them. Their weapons consist mainly of black or grey, with bright colours used as accents. Many of them include various patterns or shapes on them. The Deco weapons are mostly made of either carbon fiber or some high-end quality plastic. Another common characteristic of the Deco weapons are the big water cooler bottles, used as Ink tanks for some of their bigger weapons.
The alternate sets of their Main Weapons have the suffix Deco and are decorated with either patterned rhinestones or yellow arrow stickers.
List of Deco Weapons
- .52 Gal
- .52 Gal Deco
- .96 Gal
- .96 Gal Deco
- Rapid Blaster
- Rapid Blaster Deco
- Rapid Blaster Pro
- Rapid Blaster Pro Deco
- Carbon Roller
- Carbon Roller Deco
- Slosher Deco
- Soda Slosher (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Heavy Splatling
- Heavy Splatling Deco
- Heavy Splatling Remix (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
The "Dolphin" brand features weapons based on common, water-related household items, such as products for cleaning and gardening.
The alternate sets of their Nozzlenose series have the suffix D and are decorated with a sticker of a dolphin logo. "Dolphin" is a conjectural name assumed from this sticker.
List of "Dolphin" Weapons
- L-3 Nozzlenose
- L-3 Nozzlenose D
- H-3 Nozzlenose
- H-3 Nozzlenose D
- Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Classic Squiffer
- New Squiffer (Only the base weapon, otherwise has been modified by Sheldon.)
- Fresh Squiffer (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Ink Storm
The Neo brand weapons are based on utilities. Their Splash-o-matic series is a fusion of a marker and tattoo pen with a steampunk aesthetic, the Luna Blaster series is a hair dryer with a futuristic aesthetic. The Sloshing Machine series is a washing machine with a modern aesthetic.
Outside of their weapon manufacturing, the Neo company are also shown to be a construction company. It has construction sites at various locations in Splatoon. The stage Hammerhead Bridge is one of them and will be the largest bridge in Inkopolis when completed. However, it is implied by Callie and Marie that the construction has been stalling for quite some time, for unknown reasons. The Tutorial Area also has two apartments under construction, both adorn with two signs with the Neo logo and text. The company also carried out the redesign of Urchin Underpass in August 2015.
The alternate sets of their Main Weapons have the word Neo as a suffix or prefix and are decorated with a sticker of their logo. The Sloshing Machine Neo's in-game description describes this sticker as "sweet".
List of Neo Weapons
- Neo Splash-o-matic
- Sploosh-o-matic 7 (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Neo Sploosh-o-matic
- Luna Blaster
- Luna Blaster Neo
- Sloshing Machine
- Sloshing Machine Neo
- Clash Blaster
The Nouveau brand consists of weapons based on brushes and accompanying art supplies. Their weapons are made almost entirely with light materials, such as plastic or wood, with just some metal pieces holding them together or to grip them with.
Their weapons favors high mobility and easily moving across the map. The Disruptor, on the other hand, focuses on restricting the opponents' movement instead. The Nouveau Main Weapons generally have rather short range in favor for a wider coverage.
List of Nouveau Weapons
- Inkbrush Nouveau
- Permanent Inkbrush (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Octobrush Nouveau
- Tri-Slosher Nouveau
- Dapple Dualies
- Toxic Mist
The Custom brand is home to many of the heavy-hitters in Splatoon. Their Main Weapons boasts impressive range or power, sometimes both. As a downside, most of them also have low Ink efficiency and low mobility.
The Custom brand weapons are in general unlocked late and may take time to master.
The brand features a heavy industrial aesthetic to their weapons, with lots of metal parts, huge tanks, and wiring. Most of their weapons seems to consist of various forged items and tools that have been modified and turned into weapons, such as gas pumps, fire hydrants, loudspeakers etc.
The alternate sets of their Main Weapons have the prefix Custom and are decorated with a sticker of their logo, or a differently colored variant of it.
List of Custom Weapons
- Jet Squelcher
- Custom Jet Squelcher
- Dual Squelcher
- Custom Dual Squelcher
- Custom Blaster
- Range Blaster
- Custom Range Blaster
- Grim Range Blaster (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- E-liter 3K
- E-liter 4K
- Custom E-liter 3K
- E-liter 3K Scope
- E-liter 4K Scope
- Custom E-liter 3K Scope
- Hydra Splatling
- Custom Hydra Splatling
- Dualie Squelchers
- Goo Tuber
Ammo Knights series
The Ammo Knights brand features the in-house weapons from Sheldon's weapon shop, Ammo Knights. While Sheldon has modified weapons of other brands to create new weapon sets for his shop, the Ammo Knights brand weapons are solely created from the blueprints of his grandfather, Ammoses Shellendorf.
Both of the Ammo Knights series have a very mechanical look to them and are seemingly made entirely out of metal parts. Each weapon has parts that have been spray-painted in either chrome or gold.
List of Ammo Knights Weapons
- Aerospray MG
- Aerospray RG
- Aerospray PG (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Dynamo Roller
- Gold Dynamo Roller
- Tempered Dynamo Roller (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- See also: Cuttlegear
Cuttlegear is a small weapon brand. Their Bamboozlers are modernized versions of the weapons used in the Great Turf War.
Cuttlegear is the only known brand to manufacture both clothing gear and weapons.
The Cuttlegear weapons, like their clothing gear, has a militaristic theme. This can be noted with the naming scheme for their Bamboozler series that is more structured than most of the weapon brands, using version numbers, mark designations and roman numerals.
List of Cuttlegear Weapons
- Bamboozler 14 Mk I
- Bamboozler 14 Mk II
- Bamboozler 14 Mk III (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Hero Shot Replica (A replica based on Cuttlegear's Hero Shot. It is actually just a Splattershot remodelled by Sheldon.)
- Hero Charger Replica (A replica based on Cuttlegear's Hero Charger. It is actually just a Splat Charger remodelled by Sheldon.)
- Hero Roller Replica (A replica based on Cuttlegear's Hero Roller. It is actually just a Splat Roller remodelled by Sheldon.)
- Octoshot Replica (A replica based on the Octoshot. It is actually just a Tentatek Splattershot remodelled.)
The Nintendo weapon brand is an outlier among the weapon brands, since it is the only one that exists in the real world. It only has one series of weapons, the N-Zaps. These are based on the different versions of the NES Zapper.
List of Nintendo Weapons
Sheldon's Picks series
- Main article: Sheldon's Picks
The Sheldon's Picks brand is a downloadable brand, that contains variants of preexisting weapons. The main weapon is preexisting, but the Sub and Special weapon are chosen by Sheldon, the shopkeeper of Ammo Knights.
List of Sheldon's Picks Vol. 1 Weapons
- Wasabi Splattershot
- Berry Splattershot Pro
- Tempered Dynamo Roller
- Permanent Inkbrush
- Soda Slosher
- Fresh Squiffer
- Bamboozler 14 Mk III
- Refurbished Mini Splatling
List of Sheldon's Picks Vol. 2 Weapons
- Sploosh-o-matic 7
- Aerospray PG
- N-ZAP '83
- Grim Range Blaster
- Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose
- CoroCoro Splat Roller
- Bento Splat Charger
- Bento Splatterscope
- Heavy Splatling Remix